To members of the Edmeston
Central School District community, allow us to welcome you to our new website.
We hope you enjoy the updated look and feel.
Besides having a dynamic new look, there are features to help keep the site more relevant and up-to-date, which makes it an important place for people to come for news, updates and anything else to do with the district.
Our website is also very user-friendly and puts items in places where they are easy to find and access. As we continue to work on the site and add more information, we thank you for your patience.
Some of the new features of the site include:
- Closings/Delays or special messages: When there is a closing, delay or special announcement, a banner will be displayed prominently across all pages of the site.
- Menu system: The menus are designed and organized to make it much easier to find information. The main menu and Quicklinks at the top and the Find it Fast buttons below make navigation quicker and more simple. On interior pages, you can use the left hand page navigation
- Staff directory: There is a searchable staff list on our Contact page. Users can search by name, building or the entire district. Contact information for staff members is available here.
- Calendar: The user-friendly calendar displays the next few days on the homepage, but “View All…” allows visitors the option to search events by building or district.
- News sections: The news section provides users an easy way to see up-to-date news concerning the district.
We encourage you to click around the website, explore and see what we have to offer. Again, we than you for your patience as our website becomes the first place the community goes to find out what's happening in the Edmeston Central School District.
If you are having trouble fnding anything at all on our new pages, please contact: Jen Bolton at [email protected] or 607-965-8931.